Terms of Service
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (Terms) apply when you use this website, https://shirearthouse.com/ Website).
- You agree to be bound by these Terms which form a binding contractual agreement between you and us, SHIRE ART HOUSE PTY LTD ABN 77 647 504 845 (Shire Art House, our, we or us).
- If you don’t agree to these Terms, you must refrain from using the Website.
- We may change these Terms at any time by updating this page of the Website, and your continued use of the Website following such an update will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as amended.
ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
You must only use the Website in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws, and must ensure that your employees, sub-contractors and any other agents who use or access the Website comply with the Terms and any applicable laws.
You must not:
- copy, mirror, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary, modify, sell, decipher or decompile any part or aspect of the Website without the express consent of the Company;
- use the Website for any purpose other than the purposes of browsing, selecting or purchasing goods;
- use, or attempt to use, the Website in a manner that is illegal or fraudulent or facilitates illegal or fraudulent activity;
- use, or attempt to use, the Website in a manner that may interfere with, disrupt or create undue burden on the Website or the servers or networks that host the Website;
- use the Website with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software;
- act in a way that may diminish or adversely impact the reputation of the Company, including by linking to the Website on any other website; and
- attempt to breach the security of the Website, or otherwise interfere with the normal functions of the Website, including by:
- gaining unauthorised access to Website accounts or data;
- scanning, probing or testing the Website for security vulnerabilities;
- overloading, flooding, mailbombing, crashing or submitting a virus to the Website; or
- instigate or participate in a denial-of-service attack against the Website.
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
While we make every effort to ensure that the information on the Website is as up-to-date and accurate as possible, you acknowledge and agree that we do not (to the maximum extent permitted by law) guarantee that:
- the Website will be free from errors or defects;
- the Website will be accessible at all times;
- messages sent through the Website will be delivered promptly, or delivered at all;
- information you receive or supply through the Website will be secure or confidential; or
- any information provided through the Website is accurate or true.
We reserve the right to change any information or functionality on the Website by updating the Website at any time without notice, including product descriptions, prices and other Website Content.
- The Company retains ownership of the Website and all materials on the Website (including text, graphics, logos, design, icons, images, sound and video recordings, pricing, downloads and software) (Website Content) and reserves all rights in any intellectual property rights owned or licensed by it not expressly granted to you.
- You may make a temporary electronic copy of all or part of the Website for the sole purpose of viewing it. You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish the Website or any Website Content without prior written consent from the Company or as permitted by law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to other websites that are not our responsibility. We have no control over the content of the linked websites and we are not responsible for it.
- Inclusion of any linked website on the Website does not imply our approval or endorsement of the linked website.
THIRD PARTY PLATFORM
- This Website is or may from time to time be powered by a third party platform and the terms and conditions of that third party may apply to your use of this Website to the extent applicable to you.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law and our agreement with our third party platform provider, we will not be liable for any acts or omissions of that third party, including in relation to any fault or error of the Website or any issues experienced in placing Orders.
The Company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to computer systems, mobile phones or other electronic devices arising in connection with use of the Website. You should take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference.
If you become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, any errors in the material on the Website or any difficulty in accessing or using the Website, please contact us immediately using the contact details or form provided on our Website.
We make no warranties or representations about this Website or any of its content and will not be responsible to you or any third party for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability that may arise due to your use of our Website and/or the information or materials contained on it. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or liability arising out of your use of this Website.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This agreement is governed by the law applying in New South Wales, Australia. Each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sydney, New South Wales and courts of appeal from them in respect of any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this agreement. Each party irrevocably waives any objection to the venue of any legal process on the basis that the process has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
No party to this agreement may rely on the words or conduct of any other party as a waiver of any right unless the waiver is in writing and signed by the party granting the waiver.
Any term of this agreement which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity and enforceability of the remainder of this agreement is not limited or otherwise affected.
JOINT AND SEVERAL LIABILITY
An obligation or a liability assumed by, or a right conferred on, two or more persons binds or benefits them jointly and severally.
A party cannot assign, novate or otherwise transfer any of its rights or obligations under this agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
This agreement embodies the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior negotiation, conduct, arrangement, understanding or agreement, express or implied, in relation to the subject matter of this agreement.
- (singular and plural) words in the singular includes the plural (and vice versa);
- (gender) words indicating a gender includes the corresponding words of any other gender;
- (defined terms) if a word or phrase is given a defined meaning, any other part of speech or grammatical form of that word or phrase has a corresponding meaning;
- (person) a reference to “person” or “you” includes an individual, the estate of an individual, a corporation, an authority, an association, consortium or joint venture (whether incorporated or unincorporated), a partnership, a trust and any other entity;
- (party) a reference to a party includes that party’s executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns, including persons taking by way of novation and, in the case of a trustee, includes any substituted or additional trustee;
- (this agreement) a reference to a party, clause, paragraph, schedule, exhibit, attachment or annexure is a reference to a party, clause, paragraph, schedule, exhibit, attachment or annexure to or of this agreement, and a reference to this agreement includes all schedules, exhibits, attachments and annexures to it;
- (document) a reference to a document (including this agreement) is to that document as varied, novated, ratified or replaced from time to time;
- (headings) headings and words in bold type are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation;
- (includes) the word “includes” and similar words in any form is not a word of limitation;
- (adverse interpretation) no provision of this agreement will be interpreted adversely to a party because that party was responsible for the preparation of this agreement or that provision; and
- (currency) a reference to $, or “dollar”, is to Australian currency, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Mobile Terms of Service
Shire Art House
Last updated: March 19, 2023
The Shire Art House mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Shire Art House (“Shire Art House”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Shire Art House’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Shire Art House through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include alerts, information, coupons, and updates (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include specials, promotions, coupons, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Shire Art House. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to ShireArt or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Shire Art House mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to ShireArt or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.